Chaneg event in simulation

Moderator: Moderators

Chaneg event in simulation

Postby baudouin.martin@gmail.com » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:14 am

Hi everybody,

I'm just testing the possibility to use the Change Event in a simulation. This is very simple for the moment. I just created a block called "System" and its main behavior is a state machine. It's got a value property called... "value". At the beginning, the "value" equals 0. I only draw the machine in the file attachment. When I start the simulation, the transition is always fired as if the "value" doesn't equal 2. Is my syntax correct ? Does MD understand my expression ? (I saw that the language was English...).

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

B. MARTIN
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
baudouin.martin@gmail.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0
Full name: Buddy

Re: Chaneg event in simulation

Postby baudouin.martin@gmail.com » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:15 am

sorry for the wrong image. Here is the good one...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby baudouin.martin@gmail.com » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:51 am

Hi,

I answer to my question. In fact, I have to write when(value1==2) in my event. I managed to do it work in a simulation. value1 is an attribut of a block. When I started a simulation with context, ce transition was not fired until I chnaged the value to 2. But when I'm trying now to do the same in a newer project, the transition is always fired whatever is the value ! I changed so many things that I don't know what I did to make it work before. Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Regards.

B. MARTIN
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby arnon_l » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello,

For CST 17.5, please make sure that the language of your change expression is "javascript", "js", or empty.
I think it is a cause of your problem.

Kind regards,
arnon_l
Customer Support
Customer Support

Posts Rating:9

Return to Cameo Simulation Toolkits