Display custom measurements for system on table

Discussions about UPDM functionalities

Moderators: lintut, Moderators

Display custom measurements for system on table

Postby justin.berrier@navy.mil » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to show custom measurements assigned to a system on a table in my UPDM model but don't see the option to select these measurements under the "Show Columns" table option. Attached is a sample model with a generic table where I would like to show the two measurements created as separate columns for the single system they are assigned to. Please help.

Justin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
justin.berrier@navy.mil
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Posts Rating:0

Re: Display custom measurements for system on table

Postby paudzi » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:40 am

Hello Justin,

Measurements columns are UPDM specific and generic table does not support them. But there is a possibility to add such columns using custom column specification (Show Columns -> New Custom Column...). I have created in your project two columns which shows values of measurement1 and measurement2 and attached it. Columns are specified by a groovy script.
Maybe it would be OK for you to use UPDM specific table (SV-7 actual table) which shows measurements and theirs values? Measurements are listed downwards as separate rows but not columns as you wanted.

With best regards,
No Magic Customer Support.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
paudzi
Customer Support
Customer Support

Posts Rating:4

Re: Display custom measurements for system on table

Postby justin.berrier@navy.mil » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:20 am

Thanks Paudzi,

That works, your generic table solution was groovy indeed. :D Also, thx for the sv-7 table tip. I like how the measurements can be quickly and easily queried on that table, but I prefer the column representation of the generic table, which is exactly what I was looking for. Take care.
justin.berrier@navy.mil
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Posts Rating:0

Return to UPDM