Distance Calculation and diagramming

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Distance Calculation and diagramming

Postby Ketrey » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:15 am

I just started with Cameo 2 months ago and i wanted to Keep it as easy as I can at the beginning :)

Attached is my simulation.

I`m thankful for every advice :)

Thank you very much
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ketrey
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:1

Postby james.e.hopper@leidos.com » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Looked at your model. I am afraid I don't speak German so its pretty hard to follow. I can't get it to run either. what is the sequence that gets the plot you are concerned with? looking again at your first plot, i think you are misreading it. It looks like to me the values are in milliseconds so its like 72.5 not 72,500, but i might be misreading it. Your simulation control setting is using miliseconds as your time unit (you havent changed it). Your earlier picture does seem to use seconds but the version you sent me is using milliseconds. Thus your t-t0 value will be much larger than you expect and your distance will also be larger than you expect, as you report. If you can tell me how to run it I can possibly seem more.

By the way, you know you can add two panels to your gui and drop your two plots on the panels and they will be displayed in the GUI panel. You might want to send this model and question to tech support (support@nomagic.com) if you have support. They seem more responsive than this board.

Best Jim
james.e.hopper@leidos.com
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Postby Ketrey » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:29 am

How to Start it:

- Zündung an
- N
- D
- V- Fahrbetrieb -> A big V should appear in the textfield on the right side of this button

After that, both diagramms should show you the values.

But i think i found my Problem. I`m using a Parametric Diagram to calculate different values for my equations. In my Simulation configuration the setting "Fire Value Change Event" was true. I changed it to false and now its running exactly how i want it.

In my opinion, because the setting was true, the progam calculated the parameters too many times in a second, so the driven distance raised faster than expected.

Thank you very much for your help and your time

Kind regards
Ketrey
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby Ketrey » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:59 am

james.e.hopper@leidos.com wrote:Looked at your model. I am afraid I don't speak German so its pretty hard to follow. I can't get it to run either. what is the sequence that gets the plot you are concerned with? looking again at your first plot, i think you are misreading it. It looks like to me the values are in milliseconds so its like 72.5 not 72,500, but i might be misreading it. Your simulation control setting is using miliseconds as your time unit (you havent changed it). Your earlier picture does seem to use seconds but the version you sent me is using milliseconds. Thus your t-t0 value will be much larger than you expect and your distance will also be larger than you expect, as you report. If you can tell me how to run it I can possibly seem more.

By the way, you know you can add two panels to your gui and drop your two plots on the panels and they will be displayed in the GUI panel. You might want to send this model and question to tech support (support@nomagic.com) if you have support. They seem more responsive than this board.

Best Jim

How do i put the plots into a Panel? If i create a Panel in my GUI and drop my plots onto them, they won`t show up :(

Thanks
Ketrey
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Previous

Return to Cameo Simulation Toolkits