Error in a Generate batch

General discussions about code engineering

Moderator: Moderators

Error in a Generate batch

Postby gcarton@generali.fr » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:32 am

Hello

MagicDraw: 16.5 sp4
When i generate a report html in batch, i have errors with some pages html whose size is 0k.

You can see error in the log file :
log.txt

When i generate the same report from interface Magicdraw, i don't have no error.

Thanks for your help

Nathalie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gcarton@generali.fr
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Posts Rating:0

Re: Error in a Generate batch

Postby supatp » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:51 am

There was an error in template "element-content.html". I could not find this template file in our built-in web publisher (simple html) template.
Is this the customized template?

In most case, the report continue producing the output file even the template contains an error code. There might have an error in template code which prevent report engine to evaluate the rest of code.

Another possibility is profile missing. The MagicDraw may not show missing profile dialog when running in command line.

Would you submit your template and a sample project to us? Then we can give you more information about error.
If you find confidential matter, you can submit a template and a project to http://support.nomagic.com. Login with your account and choose security to 'Private' when create an issue.

Best regards,

Please refer to viewtopic.php?f=31&p=6351
supatp
Customer Support
Customer Support

Posts Rating:11

Return to Code engineering