How to delete a user from Teamwork Cloud?

Discussions about Teamwork Cloud and Teamwork Server functionalities

Moderator: Moderators

How to delete a user from Teamwork Cloud?

Postby philip.nelson@gd-ms.com » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:42 am

Hello all,
Over the past 2 years we had Teamwork Cloud (formerly Cameo Enterprise Data Warehouse), I could never find an option to permanently delete a user. I do have the role "User Manager". I am able to click on "Edit" next to each username on the User Management page on TWAdmin, but only get the option to enable/disable a user's access or edit their profile.
I had my admin log on using the Administrator account and he wasn't able to find an option to delete a user. Former users have left the company so while I have their access disabled, I want to remove them from the database completely.
Also whenever I have a typo in a someone's username or they prefer a different username, I have to go disable the old account and create a new one. The list of disabled users are eventually going to get pretty long.

We use Teamwork Cloud 18.5 SP1

Philip Nelson
philip.nelson@gd-ms.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:4

Re: How to delete a user from Teamwork Cloud?

Postby bkrajmalnik@nomagic.com » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:48 am

Presently, there is no ability to delete a user. A feature request has been added, and will be implemented in a future release.
bkrajmalnik@nomagic.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:1

Re: How to delete a user from Teamwork Cloud?

Postby Steve.Walter@l3harris.com » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:16 am

This answer is dated 2017. Has the feature to delete users been added to TWCloud in the intervening years?
Steve.Walter@l3harris.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Return to Teamwork Cloud and Teamwork Server