How to keep an Accept Signal Event handler active?

Moderator: Moderators

How to keep an Accept Signal Event handler active?

Postby kerry.wagner@peopletec.com » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:39 am

I have a model using a sequence diagram with 4 system objects sending and receiving messages.
One object is the SFC. It (system object in the bdd) receives a "Unit Position Report" from two separate other of the system elements.
It works perfectly each time the "Unit Position Report" is received by the SFC.
But if I add another Accept Event Action to the SFC activity diagram then the Unit Position Report only works the first time it is received.
It seems the Unit Position Report becomes inactive after the first signal (message) if there is another Accept Event Action in the activity diagram.
What's going on here?? If I have an activity diagram for a system object (block in the bdd) with two Accept Event Actions then why does each only work the first time a signal is received?
What do I have to do in order to keep the Accept Event Action active so it receives multiple messages (signals)?
And why does it work over and over again for multiple messages (signals) if it is the only Accept Event Action in the activity diagram.
sure could use some help with this... I've been trying to find an answer and fix this problem for several days now.
Thanks all!!
kerry.wagner@peopletec.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Re: How to keep an Accept Signal Event handler active?

Postby saulius_p » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:05 am

Hello,

Good to talk to you. Please find instructions and sample in video description at: https://youtu.be/ketPkFjGyWE

Let us know if problem still persist. Sample model would help.

Kind regards,
Saulius
Best regards,
Saulius Pavalkis
saulius_p
No Magic
No Magic

Posts Rating:14
Full name: Saulius Pavalkis

Return to Cameo Simulation Toolkits