Installing and Uninstalling Silently

Discussions about Java virtual machine, installation, and running

Moderator: Moderators

Installing and Uninstalling Silently

Postby InstallerMonkey » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:53 pm

Is there information anywhere on installing and uninstalling silently? I've found some scattered information that somewhat works, but still throws errors with Cameo Enterprise and Cameo Reader. In the end those two I can make work by manually ripping out what is left after the error occurs, which is not much. What I'm really having issues with though is Cameo Workbench. Both the installer and uninstaller just throw error 2006 saying that the install mode isn't supported. Is there any way to install or uninstall it silently? Its currently on over 300 machines in my environment so manually installing/updating it on all of them is not an option. I suppose i could just delete all the files and registry keys for an uninstall but that doesn't help installing it and I would have to hunt for any keys it creates beyond the uninstall key
InstallerMonkey
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Re: Installing and Uninstalling Silently

Postby natashastark73@gmail.com » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:31 am

I installed magic draw and logged in with my AOL mail id. Recently an unexpected error occurred in my mail id and I couldn't log in to my id. I got the solution after searching many websites and solved the AOL mail error. But after that, I couldn't log in to magic draw and suddenly one day, it uninstalled automatically and I can't install magic draw again. What should I do?
natashastark73@gmail.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:-1

Return to Installing and running