Java SE 8 library?

General discussions about code engineering

Moderator: Moderators

Java SE 8 library?

Postby anthony.crowson@telespazio-vega.de » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:03 am

We appreciate the Java SE 7 library modelcurrently shipped with MagicDraw, and wonder whether there are any plans to provide an update for Java 8 in the near future. Is this likely?
anthony.crowson@telespazio-vega.de
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Re: Java SE 8 library?

Postby rambir » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:18 pm

Hello,

We are going to support Java SE 8 library in MagicDraw 18.3. MagicDraw 18.3 beta will be released at the end of November.
Best regards,
Ramune Birgeriene
rambir
Customer Support
Customer Support

Posts Rating:3

Re: Java SE 8 library?

Postby mindaugas.genutis » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:12 am

Dear Anthony,

Thanks for reminding us to update the libraries. I generated Java SE 8 library from the official Java SE 8 SDK src.zip.

Stripped version (no attributes and operations) are added to 18.3 beta installation (~2.5 MB). Non-stripped vesioon (~16 MB) will be added to the resource manager as freely downloadable resource.

I have attached the stripped model library to this thread so that you don't have to wait for 18.3 beta.

I saved model libraries with MagicDraw 18.0 so that customers who use lower MagicDraw version could use them.

I also included Java EE 7 model library generated from publicly available javaee-api-7.0 jar.

Please try the library, your feedback is highly appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,

-- Mindaugas Genutis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mindaugas.genutis
Customer Support
Customer Support

Posts Rating:36

Return to Code engineering