Specifying Resource Interaction Exchange Properties

Discussions about UPDM functionalities

Moderators: lintut, Moderators

Specifying Resource Interaction Exchange Properties

Postby douglas.orellana@ngc.com » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:37 pm

I am trying to figure out two things as it relates to the SV-6. 1) How do I specify values for the Exchange Properties (a Property Set) for each Resource Interaction: timeliness, format, classification, etc? 2) Once these values are specified how do I add these attributes as columns to the SV-6 matrices?
douglas.orellana@ngc.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Re: Specifying Resource Interaction Exchange Properties

Postby lintut » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:22 am

Hello,

Once you have Measurement Set set on the element, you may add values directly in the specification dialog (simple scroll down and you will find them at the end). Once you start adding values, the instance is created. It is set to your element as Actual Property Set.
You may also instantiate "ExchangeProperties", find them in the containment tree (you should mark Show Auxiliary Resources), right click Tools-> Create Instance. Then you may add the values and set this instance to your element that you are measuring. I advise you to use the previous approach (from the specification dialog).
In SV-6 use Show Columns -> Measurements. You may select all necessary measurements. They will appear in the report (if they are selected in the table).

Have a nice day,
Lina
lintut
Customer Support
Customer Support

Posts Rating:0

Return to UPDM