Collaborator Workflow and Task Management

Other topics that do not fit in any of categories.

Moderator: Moderators

Collaborator Workflow and Task Management

Postby mustafaA » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:41 am

Hi,
Collaborator is more like a document review tool, along with publishing and review SysML models. Collaborator lets you create a task for yourself or for a colleague. But you can add only one assignee. I would like to be able to add some followers. Is that possible?

More Details:
When I start a workflow I have to choose a "Review and Approve for Multiple Users" to be able to add more than one person to the task/review. That assigns every addded person to the task and they will have a workload. Moreover this is a specific "review and approve" job.
What I really want to do is add one (or more) assignees and a couple of followers to the task. This way, I want to make it clear that "Assignee" is responsible for the job and others are just need to be informed about status of the job and share their knowledge.

br,
Mustafa
mustafaA
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Re: Collaborator Workflow and Task Management

Postby ieva.n » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:08 am

Hello,

The workflows system is provided by Alfresco, and not No Magic. You can build your custom workflows. You can find more details about them at Alfresco documentation website http://docs.alfresco.com/community/topics/wf-howto.html

Sincerely,
No Magic, Inc. Customer Support
ieva.n
No Magic
No Magic

Posts Rating:28
Full name: Ieva

Return to Other