Print out the implemented Operational Exchange in SV-6.

Discussions about UPDM functionalities

Moderators: lintut, Moderators

Print out the implemented Operational Exchange in SV-6.

Postby peter.pong@raytheon.com.au » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:04 pm

Hi there,
I used the OV-SV Gap Analysis Matrix to stitch up the implementation mapping between Resource Exchange and Operational Exchange. In some cases, there are multiple Operational Exchanges being implemented by the same Resource Exchange.

Has anyone modified the build-in SV-6 RoleBased Excel Template, such that the Operational Exchange can be printed out to the column next to the Resource Exchange in the Excel Report?

Peter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
peter.pong@raytheon.com.au
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Re: Print out the implemented Operational Exchange in SV-6.

Postby paudzi » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:28 am

Hello Peter,

You can show up 'Implements' column in 'SV-6 role based' table and then generate report; 'Implements' should appear in the report. 'Implements' column shows Operational Exchanges which are being implemented by the Resource Exchange.

With best regards,
No Magic Customer Support
paudzi
Customer Support
Customer Support

Posts Rating:4

Re: Print out the implemented Operational Exchange in SV-6.

Postby peter.pong@raytheon.com.au » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:33 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I also noticed an "Implements" column in the original 'SV-6 Role Based' template, but the column failed to generate. In fact Column T to Column Y also failed to generate (see the attached diagram), but my current focus is only on "Implements" at the moment. I am pretty sure the Operational Exchange and Resource Exchange are stitched up via the "Implements" relationship in the OV-SV Gap Analysis Matrix.

Having said that, Column Z (ie. Interface Measurements), Column AA (the rest of the Measurements) were generated successfully, which is good.

The final report consist of Columns A-S, Columns T-Y were skipped, and then continue in Column Z (Interface Measurement, but it's now reported on Column T)

Peter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
peter.pong@raytheon.com.au
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Return to UPDM