returning values from Matlab function in Activity Diagram

Discussions about integrations with other 3th party tools

Moderator: Moderators

returning values from Matlab function in Activity Diagram

Postby rmartinez@draper.com » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi,

I have a very simple activity diagram in which I have a value specification action passing the number 3 to a matlab function script.
The script multiplies the number by two and is supposed to return the result back into MD but I have not been able to successfully do this.

How does one correctly receive and store the result of this output into the activity ?

A second problem....

How does one efficiently pass a set of values from a value specification (from an instance specification) qfblock into a Matlab script by using an Activity diagram ?

Thanks in advance,

-Bob
rmartinez@draper.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:1

Re: returning values from Matlab function in Activity Diagram

Postby jirawat.l@nomagic.com » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:39 am

Dear Customer,

1. using the MATLAB function
Please ensure that the MATLAB function can be used by execute the function using the simulation console with MATLAB script language.
If the MATLAB function is work normally but the activity doesn't work, please send us the model for investigation.

2. set of values
You can pass a set of values to MATLAB as array. However you need to use the instance for creating the values and need to set the correct multiplicity for passing the values to MALTAB script.

We attached the example model
matlabExample.zip
for using the MATLAB script and the array in activity.

Best Regards,
No Magic Customer Support
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jirawat.l@nomagic.com
Customer Support
Customer Support

Posts Rating:5

Return to Integrations