Mass, Cost, Power Roll Up

Discussions about systems engineering product SysML functionalities

Moderator: Moderators

Mass, Cost, Power Roll Up

Postby randy.storey@icloud.com » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:11 pm

I am working on including cost data within out enterprise system model using the Cost Rollup Pattern within Cameo. One of the basic scenario questions is, what is the cost of an individual assembly or subassembly of our system.

I have viewed NoMagic’s Total Mass, Cost, and Power Rollups video on YouTube (link within the NoMagic website did not work). Very informative but it did not include a scenario of the Cost Rollup only Mass and Power. After viewing the video and online documentation and multiple attempts to implement within our model I keep having issues.

1. Does the full functionality of the Mass, Cost, and Power Rollups require the use of the Simulation Plugin. Specifically I could find a way to save the instance values (cost and total cost) to be original block of the instance as they did using the Simulation Plugin’s “Save to Default Value(s).
2. Are there other additions to Cameo that are needed such as the ParaMagic plugin.
3. Are there any specific documentation on how a cost scenario can be created within a model that I have not been able to locate.

Appreciate any feedback that you may have.
randy.storey@icloud.com
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Posts Rating:0

Return to SysML