Matlab Syncing

Discussions about integrations with other 3th party tools

Moderator: Moderators

Matlab Syncing

Postby joshua.fang@boeing.com » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:10 pm

I can move a Matlab .m file into my Cameo parametric diagram, but nothing about the block specifies it uses Matlab. Is there a way to display that the block is a Matlab file? I want to be able to discern a Matlab constraint block from a generic constraint block.

Also, I noticed the Matlab file has to be in the same folder as the cameo file. Is there a way to link a Matlab file from another folder? I want to be able to sync a Matlab file to Cameo from another location on the file server.
joshua.fang@boeing.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Re: Matlab Syncing

Postby jirawat.l@nomagic.com » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:29 pm

Dear Customer,

I can move a Matlab .m file into my Cameo parametric diagram, but nothing about the block specifies it uses Matlab. Is there a way to display that the block is a Matlab file? I want to be able to discern a Matlab constraint block from a generic constraint block.

The difference between constraint block and m-script constraint block is the language of the constraint. We don't change any notation of the constraint block automatically because we have to follow the SysML specification. However you can use the other stereotypes for changing the notation by manually such as <<CustomImageHolder>>

Also, I noticed the Matlab file has to be in the same folder as the cameo file. Is there a way to link a Matlab file from another folder? I want to be able to sync a Matlab file to Cameo from another location on the file server.

Only folder of cameo file(.mdzip) is added to matlab path automatically when you start the MATLAB. However you can use the command "pathtool" for adding/removing the path manually by following the step below
- change the language of simulation console to "Matlab"
- type "pathtool" in simulation console and enter

Best regards,
No Magic Customer Support
jirawat.l@nomagic.com
Customer Support
Customer Support

Posts Rating:5

Return to Integrations