Requirements Analysis in Custom Metric

MagicDraw OpenAPI, scripting related questions and discussions

Moderator: Moderators

Requirements Analysis in Custom Metric

Postby fahad » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:14 am

I have a custom metric that I have extended from the provided metric types.
Right now I have to do a pass for entire set of requirements to get each metric definition to update; it takes a bit for a large set of requirements.
My question is, if I define them as 'parameterDefinition' instead of metric, can I update these parameterDefinitions while executing a script in a single metric definition?
I know we can retrieve values of Parameters and Metric Definition via 'ValueContext.getValue('name') is there a way to set a value for a parameter this way?

Other way would be to define a metric as a specific object type and update the object programmatically. I cannot figure out where to define that object.

e.g.
<MetricDefinition> RequirementStatus : reqStatusObject

where should the reqStatusObject be available in the project to be accessible by the metric script?

--- Second Question ----
If I have multiple metrics captured in a metric table i.e different instances of metric; is there an easy way to "recalculate" all the metrics in a table? Currently, one has to select each metric and update manually.

Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fahad
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Return to Programmatic Extendibility