Open API for Metric Suite

MagicDraw OpenAPI, scripting related questions and discussions

Moderator: Moderators

Open API for Metric Suite

Postby rafael.ceja@aero.org » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:18 am

Hello,

I'm interested in using the Open API to calculate metrics upon validation or after a commit to twc. According to the jdocs I see three possible tools I could use.
1) com.nomagic.magicdraw.metrics - This plugin is not present in Magic Draw 19.0
2) com.nomagic.reportwizard.tools.metrics - The required .jar file is not in the extensions directory
3) com.nomagic.modelmetrics.scripthelper - This is present and has one class but is more limited compared to the others

Is the metrisTool in report wizard no longer supported, or is there somewhere I need to look for it?

I see some deprecated classes in the modelmetrics package is the functional of those classes present anywhere else in the Open API?

Best

Rafael
rafael.ceja@aero.org
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:1

Re: Open API for Metric Suite

Postby mzampare@eso.org » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:05 am

I also have exactly the same need, although probably more for comparison across different projects than for validating individual commits.
Unfortunately for the moment I am simply thinking to use the REST API to access the TWC and navigate down the model to compute the metrics I need, in a rather rudimentary fashion.
See (if still available) https://support.nomagic.com/browse/TWCCS-3219
mzampare@eso.org
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Re: Open API for Metric Suite

Postby thomas.ford@centauricorp.com » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:26 am

I also have a need to use the com.nomagic.magicdraw.metrics class, however, it does not seem to be present in my Cameo Systems Modeler v19.0 sp4 installation? Is this something that has to be installed separately?
thomas.ford@centauricorp.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Return to Programmatic Extendibility