Open API for Metric Suite

MagicDraw OpenAPI, scripting related questions and discussions

Moderator: Moderators

Open API for Metric Suite

Postby rafael.ceja@aero.org » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:18 am

Hello,

I'm interested in using the Open API to calculate metrics upon validation or after a commit to twc. According to the jdocs I see three possible tools I could use.
1) com.nomagic.magicdraw.metrics - This plugin is not present in Magic Draw 19.0
2) com.nomagic.reportwizard.tools.metrics - The required .jar file is not in the extensions directory
3) com.nomagic.modelmetrics.scripthelper - This is present and has one class but is more limited compared to the others

Is the metrisTool in report wizard no longer supported, or is there somewhere I need to look for it?

I see some deprecated classes in the modelmetrics package is the functional of those classes present anywhere else in the Open API?

Best

Rafael
rafael.ceja@aero.org
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Re: Open API for Metric Suite

Postby mzampare@eso.org » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:05 am

I also have exactly the same need, although probably more for comparison across different projects than for validating individual commits.
Unfortunately for the moment I am simply thinking to use the REST API to access the TWC and navigate down the model to compute the metrics I need, in a rather rudimentary fashion.
See (if still available) https://support.nomagic.com/browse/TWCCS-3219
mzampare@eso.org
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Return to Programmatic Extendibility