Internal Error

Discussions about ParaMagic functionalities

Moderator: Moderators

Internal Error

Postby william.t.dark@nasa.gov » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:48 am

Hi!

I am getting an "Internal Error" message when trying to browse\validate my instance block. My Parametric model was valid, but when
I filled one of my part properties with values on the instance block, I started getting this error:

*** Internal Error (Please report this issue) *** java.lang.NullPointerException

Also, when trying to solve one of the ParaMagic samples called "VehicleMassRollUp", it encounters a problem while solving and produces this error:

SOAP-ENV:Client Error opening socket: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

I'm using Magic Draw 17.0.2 with ParaMagic\Mathematica plugin.

I have yet to see one of the more complex parametric solutions solved, and would love to validate my model or a sample project, so I can resolve
the issue of using a recursive, parametrics solution.

Thanks!
william.t.dark@nasa.gov
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Posts Rating:0

Re: Internal Error

Postby helenanika3@gmail.com » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:42 am

Internal errors are due to faulty logic or coding in the program. Common types of internal errors include: Bounds errors; Inserting a null pointer into a collection; Attempting to use a bad date.
helenanika3@gmail.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:1

Postby g.robersmith1101@gmail.com » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:27 am

The 500 Internal Server error could be caused by an error during the execution of any policy within Edge or by an error on the target/backend server. The HTTP status code 500 is a generic error response. It means that the server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request. This error is usually returned by the server when no other error code is suitable.

https://prepaidcardstatuss.xyz/
g.robersmith1101@gmail.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby Roburtex » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:57 pm

helenanika3@gmail.com wrote:Internal errors are due to faulty logic or coding in the program. Common types of internal errors include: Bounds errors; Inserting a null pointer into a collection; Attempting to use a bad date.https://richbycrypto.com/sv/

Thanks for the information. It makes sense.
Roburtex
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Full name: Roberx Damsky

Return to ParaMagic