External Javascript Libraries

Discussions about integrations with other 3th party tools

Moderator: Moderators

External Javascript Libraries

Postby prithvi.prasanna@centauricorp.com » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:18 am

Hello No Magic Community,

We are attempting to incorporate some javascript libraries to run some code within constraint blocks/macros. So far we have added external libraries under Projects Options > External Libraries but that only accepts .jar files (which we .js files). Is there a way that we are not seeing to incorporate javascript libraries?

Thanks!
prithvi.prasanna@centauricorp.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:1

Re: External Javascript Libraries

Postby rochellealexa64@gmail.com » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:34 am

Since posting this we recently found that the issue was because we do not have Cameo Collaborator implemented in our system. This is a web client which adds a Cameo model as an OSLC resource for DNG to access. We are currently looking into implementing it - do you know if you took this approach, might save us some time if it did not work for you!
rochellealexa64@gmail.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Re: External Javascript Libraries

Postby david.fields@enolatech.com » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:07 am

I know this is an old post but this question has come up many times over the years and I finally found a solution.

You have to add the JAR files to com.nomagic.magicdraw.automaton plugin.xml found in the installation directory similar to how you add a new scripting language per the documentation link below. I did this with the Apache OpenNLP JAR files and I'm now able to use the OpenNLP API in my macros. Hope this helps!

https://docs.nomagic.com/display/MD190S ... +MagicDraw
v/r,

David Fields
Founder and CTO
Enola Technologies LLC
david.fields@enolatech.com
david.fields@enolatech.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:2
Full name: David Fields

Return to Integrations