Hand icon

Suggested improvements and new features.

Moderator: Moderators

Hand icon

Postby Angel Catala » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:06 am

IMHO, it would be nice to improve MagicDraw, if there was a "hand icon" in the "Diagram Pallete", next to the three current icons (Selection, Complete coverage mode for group selection and Sticky Button).

When a diagram becomes big, this "hand icon" mode would let to scroll the diagram without using the scroll bars.

Thanks.
Angel Catala
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:2

Re: Hand icon

Postby jusgre » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am

Hello Angel,

Thank you for your suggestion. We do appreciate your efforts to make MagicDraw a better product. Your requested functionality already is available in other ways. To navigate in big diagrams, you can use the Alt key + left mouse key combination or using the middle mouse key.

If you have any other questions or encounter any other problems, please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
Best Regards,

Justinas Greibus
System Analyst
NoMagic Inc.
jusgre
Customer Support
Customer Support

Posts Rating:7

Postby Angel Catala » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 am

Hello Justinas,

thanks for you quick answer. I have been trying your advice. Middle mouse key is working fine for me, but Alt key + Left mouse does not. It is just what I needed.

In either case, I still think that it would be a nice idea to have that "hand icon" in the palette.

Thanks for your nice piece of software.
Angel Catala
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:2

Postby jusgre » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:17 am

Hello Angel,

Sorry for my mistake. Alt key + right mouse button is correct combination for this functionality. Your suggestion for the "Hand icon" has been recorded in the feature list. We do appreciate your efforts to make MagicDraw a better product.

If you have any other questions or encounter any other problems, please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
Best Regards,

Justinas Greibus
System Analyst
NoMagic Inc.
jusgre
Customer Support
Customer Support

Posts Rating:7

Return to Suggestions