Problem with displaying pins on Activity

Moderator: Moderators

Problem with displaying pins on Activity

Postby vlad.a » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:24 am

Hi,

I am currently following the Stopwatch tutorial that is delivered with the Cameo Simulation Toolkit, and I am having some trouble adding self pins to any of my Actions. The reason for this is that I am not able to open the Select Pins dialog by using the Display Pins icon on the smart manipulator toolbar of my Action (as shown in the tutorial in Figure 32).

I have also tried opening this dialog by opening the Action's shortcut menu and clicking Related Elements > Display Pins. The Display Pins menu entry is greyed out, so I cannot select it.

I am using MagicDraw 17.0.3, and have followed all steps of the tutorial as described up to this point. Could it be that I am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Vlad
vlad.a
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Re: Problem with displaying pins on Activity

Postby reggre » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:29 am

Hello,

Unfortunately we cannot reproduce this issue with given information.
Could you please send us the sample project with which this problem is reproduced and describe exact steps?

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you are experiencing. We appreciate your understanding in regards to this matter.

Kind regards,
No Magic Customer Support
reggre
Customer Support
Customer Support

Posts Rating:5

Re: Problem with displaying pins on Activity

Postby vlad.a » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:39 am

Thank you for your reply.
I am attaching the MagicDraw project here, as well as a screenshot of the smart manipulator toolbar that is missing the Display Pins button.
As for the steps, I have followed all the steps described in the file Cameo Simulation Toolkit Tutorial - Stopwatch.pdf. This file is delivered with the Cameo Simulation Toolkit. The problem occurs when I reach step 5 on page 26. When compared to the screenshot in Figure 32, the screenshot I have attached of my project does not contain the Display Pins button.
(I guess reproducing all the steps in the tutorial up to page 26 here would be too much).

Best regards,
Vlad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vlad.a
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Return to Cameo Simulation Toolkits