Simulation get to work for (old) diagrams

Moderator: Moderators

Simulation get to work for (old) diagrams

Postby esa.heikkinen@tut.fi » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:16 am

Hello

If i have drawn a state machine diagram and an activity diagram by old version of Magicdraw (for example 17.0) without Cameo Simulation Toolkit, how can i use my (old) diagrams with latest version (18.0 at this momemnt ?) of magicdraw and Simulation Toolkit ?

How much extra work are needed to get the simulation works for old diagrams (which do not use Simulation Toolkit) ?
And what should do ?

How have i to draw the diagrams to get them ready for simulation as much as possible (if i have no Simulation Toolkit in use yet) ?

It is possible to build the simulation for all type of (old) diagrams or for only certain diagrams (for example state and activity) ?
esa.heikkinen@tut.fi
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Re: Simulation get to work for (old) diagrams

Postby saulius_p » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:49 am

Hello,

No extra work is needed. Just open older version project with new version product and start simulation. The state or activity diagrams will be simulated without any modifications. You can check the correction of them once the simulation will run from state to state or through activity flow.
Best regards,
Saulius Pavalkis
saulius_p
No Magic
No Magic

Posts Rating:8
Full name: Saulius Pavalkis

Re: Simulation get to work for (old) diagrams

Postby esa.heikkinen@tut.fi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:42 am

Hello

If i want to add class- and object-diagram for my simulation, how this can be possible ?

So i would have four diagrams:
- class
- object (i dont know this is necessary)
- state
- activity
for simulation.

How to connect them together by the right way ?

For example i have the state-diagram which every state is intance of the state-class. Can i simulate this ?
esa.heikkinen@tut.fi
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Return to Cameo Simulation Toolkits