Satisfy performance Requirements relation

Starting point for “ask and learn more about MagicDraw”

Moderator: Moderators

Satisfy performance Requirements relation

Postby aranjbar » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:47 am

performance-req-pic1.JPG
[*]
Hi,

I have a requirements diagrams in which I show the "derived from" relationship between performance requirements at the architectural level vs. performance requirements at System level.

I wanted to add a satisfy relationship to show how performance requirements are satisfied. This is where I have problem. I created a value property and used a satisfy connector to connect the value property element to performance requirements. But I get a warning. I tried even a block diagram ( I know I am not supposed to but just want to experiment). I was really desperate, so I even tried to satisfy the performance requirements with an activity, still I have warning (see attached images).

I searched google and looked in CAMEO System Modeler and Requirement plugin user guide, couldn't find a solution.
Two questions.
how critical is this warning (after all it isn't an error)?

The image shown is when I tried to satisfy it with an activity, but I tried with a value property and even a block and warning didn't go away. Can you provide a detailed explanation on how to solve this problem?

P.S. When I hover on the warning (exclamation mark), it says "satisfied by a value property". This is why I created a value property element, brought it to the requirement diagram and tried to use a satisfy this requirement, but the warning didn't go away. I must be not bringing/using the value property the right way.

P.P.S. This is the picture with the value property used to satisfy the requirements. There is still the same warning (yellow border around the requirement element means a warning). What am I doing wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aranjbar
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Re: Satisfy performance Requirements relation

Postby donatas.mazeika@nomagic.com » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:39 am

Hello,

As I can see from your example, you are using «PerformanceRequirement» (this is additional requirement type). For this kind of requirement, there is the following constraint in SysML Specification:
Performance_Req.png

This means that you should create the Satisfy relationship between Value Property and Performance Requirement. In your image, there is a relationship between Value Type (not Value Property) and Performance Requirement.

So there are the following possibilities to solve this warning:
- Establish Satisfy relationship between Value Property and Performance Requirement.
- Use different kind of requirements (e.g. Requirement)
- Ignore this warning:
Ignore_Validation_Rule.png

Best regards,
Donatas Mazeika
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
donatas.mazeika@nomagic.com
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Posts Rating:17

Return to New to MagicDraw