Sequence recording with time issue

Moderator: Moderators

Sequence recording with time issue

Postby jm.gauthier@samares-engineering.com » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:23 am

Hello,

I am facing an issue concerning sequence diagram recording. I succeeded a few months ago (with Cameo 18.4) to record sequence diagram during model animation. This sequence diagram contained times at each sent and received signals. Now (Cameo 18.5), if I do not use a <<SequenceDiagramGeneratorConfig>>, the time does not appear in the sequence diagram. With the <<SequenceDiagramGeneratorConfig>>, the time is recorded but is always 0 (see attached picture).

Anyone has a guess about what I have done wrong, or if I missed a specific configuration in the <<SimulationConfig>> ?

Thank you in advance,
Kind Regards.

seq_rec.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jm.gauthier@samares-engineering.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Re: Sequence recording with time issue

Postby jirawat.l@nomagic.com » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:40 pm

Dear Customer,

We guess that you are using the internal simulation clock.
The internal simulation clock will assume that all process execute in same time. The time will not increase until the simulation execute the time event.
Please see https://docs.nomagic.com/display/CST185 ... tion+clock for more information about 3 kind of simulation clock.

The Internal simulation clock will be use, if you assign value of "start time" in <<SimulationConfig>>. if your model need to use the PC Clock (Built-in clock), remove the value of start time in <<SimulationConfig>>.

Best regards,
No Magic Customer Support
jirawat.l@nomagic.com
Customer Support
Customer Support

Posts Rating:5

Re: Sequence recording with time issue

Postby jm.gauthier@samares-engineering.com » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:32 am

Hello,

Thank you for the advice. It is now working fine.

Kind regards,
jm.gauthier@samares-engineering.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Return to Cameo Simulation Toolkits