Timeline Chart Y-axis Modifiction and Recording

Moderator: Moderators

Timeline Chart Y-axis Modifiction and Recording

Postby Stern » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:47 am

Hello,

I am starting to use the Cameo SimToolkit 18.5 SP1 for timeline analysis and have two questions:

1. Is it possible to modify/specify the order in which activities appear on the y-axis? They seem to order at random each time I start up MagicDraw and run my simulation.

2. Is it possible to record results or export a timeline chart in activity mode (timelineMode=activity)? It only seems possible for the 'state' mode (for both recording and exporting).

I apologize if these questions are trivial, I am new to MagicDraw and have been racking my brain over these.

Thank you!
Stern
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts Rating:0

Re: Timeline Chart Y-axis Modifiction and Recording

Postby chairat_p » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:13 am

Hello, Stern

According to your issues:
1. No, the order of activities appear on y-axis will be shown based on occurrence. This is a known issue, and we're fixing it on the latest version of Cameo SimToolkit.

2. Yes, the timeline can be also recorded in activity mode if the model has activity diagram related.

Please try with Simulation Samples on the start page, e.g. OntologicalBehaviorModeling. Also see Cameo Simulation Toolkit 18.5 Documentation > Timeline chart manual at https://docs.nomagic.com/display/CST185/Timeline+chart

Best Regards,
Chairat
chairat_p
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Posts Rating:3

Return to Cameo Simulation Toolkits