Page 2 of 2

Re: Adding Type and Fault in 'wsdl' diagram

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:48 am
Thanks, that is exactly what I am currently doing. I found one mistake in my method but still have two errors after wsdl file generating.
1. Error Communicate: 'Error: Invalid typing attribute name. element' . I suppose that the problem is in wrong way of adding a tag " typinattribute element" in WSDLpart of messages, especially with 'SendRequestChangeOfDeliveryBm' message.Unfortunately i cant diagnose it.

2. When In operation 'SendNegResponseOfChangeOfDelivery' (both in binding and porttype) I try to add Attribute' WSDLrequest' to the parameter 'GetConfirmation' every time I get an Error Communicate:

Error: (42, 61) cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'input'. One of '{"":fault}' is expected. Error: (60, 35) cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'input'. One of '{"":fault}' is expected.

I enclose image of my wsdl diagram designed in the MD, but I also understand that, to set full diagnose about my problems real wsdl model will be necessery. I can deliver it in a private message.

Thanks for your time

Re: Adding Type and Fault in 'wsdl' diagram

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:38 am
by gedkvi
1. The typing attribute tag seems OK, there will be a problem somewhere else.
These are the possible errors. I think that there either are some invalid characters or namespace name is malformed.

DOMException - INVALID_CHARACTER_ERR: Raised if the specified qualified name is not an XML name according to the XML version in use specified in the Document.xmlVersion attribute.
NO_MODIFICATION_ALLOWED_ERR: Raised if this node is readonly.
NAMESPACE_ERR: Raised if the qualifiedName is malformed per the Namespaces in XML specification, if the qualifiedName has a prefix and the namespaceURI is null, if the qualifiedName has a prefix that is "xml" and the namespaceURI is different from "", if the qualifiedName or its prefix is "xmlns" and the namespaceURI is different from "", or if the namespaceURI is "" and neither the qualifiedName nor its prefix is "xmlns".
NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR: May be raised if the implementation does not support the feature "XML" and the language exposed through the Document does not support XML Namespaces (such as [HTML 4.01]).

2. As for the second one, I can not reproduce it. Have in mind that parameter order is relevant. (Do not forget to add stereotypes(requrest response or fault for all parameters)

If you still can not fix your issues, I will try to set up a place to share your model.

NoMagic Customer Support

Re: Adding Type and Fault in 'wsdl' diagram

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:43 am
Dear Sir,

I solve my problem number 2. Additionaly when it comes to operations, is it possible to put into the single operation one WSDLrequest, TWO WSDLresponses( positive or negative), and fault? Or do I need another operation.

When it comes to point number one I still dont know how ot solve it. It would be very nice if I can deliver you my model and your experience allow to told me which part is wrong.:)

Thanks for your time.

Re: Adding Type and Fault in 'wsdl' diagram

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:31 am
With reference tomy previous post I enclose an exemplary wsdl diagram, and huge ask for check of errors or incompleteness in my work.
This issue is little urgent and unfortunately I come to the dead end.

Thank you for your time.

Re: Adding Type and Fault in 'wsdl' diagram

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:55 am
by gedkvi
I will try to fix any issues I can spot.
1. First of all, the message SendConfirmation part SendConfirmation had a bad typing attribute name. There was a new line symbol(Enter) after it. I removed it and got rid of the bad typingAttribute error.
2. WSDLBinding ChangeOfSupplier had a bad extension <soap:binding style="document" use="literal"/ /"> so I changed it to <soap:binding style="document" use="literal"/>
3. Moving on to the types, there are several issues there:
3.1 By the specification of XMLSchema ( ... tml#anyURI) an include can have only one schemaLocation(maybe some other compilers support multiple locations split by an empty space symbol). So I have split the single includes to multiple includes. You could ofcourse try using them in a single include statement split by an empty space.
3.2 Your schemas in the Types section have no prefix e.g. xmlns="", but in the include you refer to them as they have an xsd prefix. I have changed schema tags to use the xsd prefix.
4. There was a bad link in xmlns:cmn="htttp:/", I have fixed it to xmlns:cmn=""
5. RequestChangeOfSupplier message owns a message named SendConfirmationOfDelivery, I do not know if its intentional or not, but you should probably move the message out.

I have attached the updated project.
Now it looks like everything is generated without errors.

As for the previous post, WSDL spec( shows only these operation types:
One-way. The endpoint receives a message.
Request-response. The endpoint receives a message, and sends a correlated message.
Solicit-response. The endpoint sends a message, and receives a correlated message.
Notification. The endpoint sends a message.

I hope this gets you out of the dead end,
NoMagic Customer Support